AIM
trevorq2

In Dictation In Dictation

One suggestion:

You made the voices quiet and the music really loud; I was constantly going for the volume buttons. If you balance the music better with the voices, then this would be pretty darn good.

someplaceelse responds:

mmmk

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Awesome in a Flash

How do you always get the jokes right on the exactly perfect moment? I really wish i could do that D:

My lameness aside, this is probably some of the best Flash content on the site and I really hope you keep it up.

WhiteLightning responds:

Thank you :) And honestly, I don't know, I'm honored that you think that. I don't consider myself nearly as funny as all of you seem to, and I'm very glad you enjoy the videos so much. The entire review process is an hour of panic for me as I wait to see if the video was worth all the trouble :)

Its a Halo Thing 2/2 Its a Halo Thing 2/2

.___.

Sorry dude, but the only funny thing about this was reading the pissed off people's comments. If you could finish this (for real) that'd be nice because the first one was actually really funny.

Heptagon n' Decagon Heptagon n' Decagon

Umm....

what the hell did I just watch?

Waiting For the Bus 3 Waiting For the Bus 3

Roll'd! XD

We got Rickroll'd...

Exp1osm responds:

Mwaha!

I Love Farcry 2!!! I Love Farcry 2!!!

Hey, I've never seen that!

I play Far Cry 2 alot and I've never seen that.... Maybe it's a PC thing? I play on 360... Still, nice video dude!

Lucas in: Whatever! Lucas in: Whatever!

Bad song, good video.

I'll be blunt: the song is not good. But, the animation was funny, and pretty random. I'd watch it again.

Eat Me Eat Me

This is clever.

I thought this was a good concept for a Flash, and the ending was great! Keep it up!

Axle-Mills responds:

Thanks!

Penguin Animation Penguin Animation

Not bad at all.

If this is the first time you've ever submitted a flash, not bad. Either way, this is still pretty good. The random ending was good too.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Really good Flash!

This is really good, and the ending is just great. I highly reccomend this movie.